A talented Android engineer with 3-5 years experience shipping code who is eager to tackle enormous opportunities in health tech
You will join passionate entrepreneurs solving some of the most complex challenges facing our health care system. Agile Diagnosis is a place where you are free to innovate, experiment, and hone your skills while improving care for millions of patients.
We are a young, nimble company. You will build and ship code, starting day 1. You will own and drive projects from idea to completion while working with our skilled user research and marketing teams. You will deliver a product that matters to thousands of users. You will build something you can be proud of and shape a career in the fastest growing sector of the world economy.
• You are a doer and builder.
• You are self-aware, self motivated, and self disciplined.
• You are a critical thinker who knows how to attack and solve technical problems.
• You appreciate that everyone you meet is someone you can learn from.
• You care deeply about testing and iterating code.
• Previously released an app to the Play! store.
• Startup enthusiasm and experience.
• 3-5+ years developing Java for Android devices
• Knowledgeable about RESTful JSON API’s
• A natural affinity for gadgets and technology
• Familiar with the nuances of healthcare
What we offer
• An opportunity to work on problems that matter to society.
• Competitive salary & equity
• Hack alongside an adventurous, iterative engineering team
• Powerful hardware and brand new headphones
• Lunch provided three days per week; free drinks and snacks at the office
Apply by API
We prefer you apply via our API. It is the hacker way and true to our builder spirit. Please send a POST with Content-Type of application/json to (the API supports CORS, if needed.): https://ideas.agilemd.com/application
The request body should be valid JSON with the following properties:
name: String. Your first and last name. Required.
email: String. Your email address, so we can contact you. Required.
position: String. The job you want. Required.
about: String. Tell us about yourself. Required.
why: String. Answer, why do you want to work here? Required.
samples: Array of Strings. GitHub, resume, portfolio, etc. Required.
referer: String. Person or site that suggested you apply. Optional.
A successful request to the API will return a confirmation JSON. Bad requests will return a JSON with a description about the error. Really bad requests will throw a 500. Once successful, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
Agile Diagnosis, Inc. operates the AgileMD platform. AgileMD delivers next generation clinical decision support. Our scholar product provides easy and fast access to evidence-based reference material and best practice guidelines. Our workflow suite allows providers to view, edit, publish, and monitor checklists, protocols, and pathways for quality improvement initiatives.
Agile Diagnosis is a Y-Combinator and Rock-Health startup backed by top investors.